Role playing and quest games
Dec 28th, 2011, 12:09 am
Mass Effect Galaxy v1.1
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later.
Overview: WHEN THE GALAXY IS IN PERIL—ONLY A BIOTIC-POWERED SUPER-SOLDIER CAN SAVE THE DAY! "The BioWare development team is proud to bring you this brand new Mass Effect adventure on a great gaming platform. We hope you enjoy playing it as much as we enjoyed building it!" - Kevin Barrett, Executive Producer, BioWare

You are Jacob Taylor, a combat power-house in this story-telling adventure, made exclusively for your iPhone® and iPod touch®! Enjoy the stunning art in this stylish animated graphic novel experience. Control Jacob’s actions with a new combat and narrative wheel interface.

ENGAGE IN A GRIPPING STORYLINE
Only you can foil a star-spanning plot to knock humanity off the galactic stage. Alien terrorists are preparing to unleash a devastating biological assault. You must stop them!

UNLEASH A TORRENT OF FIREPOWER
Armed with the latest weaponry, technical countermeasures and awesome biotic energy, you will defeat heaps of enemies in your quest to maintain the delicate balance of power amongst a host of alien species.

GET COOL INSIDER INFORMATION
Two of the main characters in Mass Effect Galaxy will also appear in the upcoming Mass Effect 2 game for PC and Xbox 360. Discover their backgrounds and get a deeper insight into their motivations in the Mass Effect universe.

GIFT THIS APP: Click the “Buy App” arrow on the iTunes® App Store

Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more…
VISIT US: ea.com/iphone
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames

What's New In Version 1.1
-Increased Stability

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/mass-effect-galaxy-international/id320094343?mt=8

Download Instructions:
Fileserve (Direct Link)

Mirror:
Filesonic
Dec 28th, 2011, 12:09 am

Signup to FreeMyApps (from iDevice): http://bit.ly/QEtiRk

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Sep 3rd, 2019, 3:42 pm
TaliZorah nar Rahya? Or is it TaliZorah vas Noramndy XP

I cant decide who my favourite species is, I like the Turians, Salarians, Drell and the Geth in Mass Effect 2 and 3, the good Geth.
Sep 3rd, 2019, 3:42 pm
Apr 15th, 2021, 10:47 pm
This thing is impossible to find. If someone still has this and still uses this site please let me know and share.
Would be a shame if this ipa is completely lost to time.
Apr 15th, 2021, 10:47 pm