Section head: Disk4mat, jimking
Apr 14th, 2023, 10:14 am
AbdLM10King wrote:Bro, where is my WRZ$, I cannot see it, can u pls help?

The amount of WRZ$ is visible on your profile's page and here on the left <-- , in your mini profile's stats below your username.
Apr 14th, 2023, 10:14 am

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Apr 21st, 2023, 7:42 pm
Yup! that's right, may I ask why some users have colored username or is that because of some kind of ranking system, thanks!
Apr 21st, 2023, 7:42 pm
Apr 22nd, 2023, 12:44 pm
AbdLM10King wrote:Yup! that's right, may I ask why some users have colored username or is that because of some kind of ranking system, thanks!

Please read this post
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=196604
Apr 22nd, 2023, 12:44 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Apr 22nd, 2023, 8:29 pm
Thanks for the info
Apr 22nd, 2023, 8:29 pm
Jul 17th, 2023, 9:26 pm
Dear Admin, can I post a link to other websites or is it not allowed?
Jul 17th, 2023, 9:26 pm
Jul 18th, 2023, 11:00 am
AbdLM10King wrote:Dear Admin, can I post a link to other websites or is it not allowed?

No, website credit ads and in general links from external websites are not allowed.
Jul 18th, 2023, 11:00 am

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Sep 18th, 2023, 1:02 am
I am using a Fire Stick and I'm not able to navigate up or down within the Mobilism app. Navigating is no problem on any other apps.
Am I missing something?
Sep 18th, 2023, 1:02 am
Sep 18th, 2023, 9:12 am
hoolicooluk wrote:I am using a Fire Stick and I'm not able to navigate up or down within the Mobilism app. Navigating is no problem on any other apps.
Am I missing something?

Hello. Mobilism app is a normal app like all the rest so there is no a particular reason for this. I think you need to check your end , maybe for missing compatibility or permissions if the app is "blocked" somehow..
Sep 18th, 2023, 9:12 am

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Oct 14th, 2023, 12:28 pm
@Disk4mat when i download with premium i get always the error "corrupt file .... was removed" and the app disappears from the download section. i use android 13 on s23 ultra
Oct 14th, 2023, 12:28 pm
Oct 14th, 2023, 1:03 pm
develbeatz wrote:@Disk4mat when i download with premium i get always the error "corrupt file .... was removed" and the app disappears from the download section. i use android 13 on s23 ultra

Hello @develbeatz. For questions and reports about Mobilism premium please post here:
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=399&t=284351
In any case when you receive this msg, it means that the link you're trying to download is dead/expired. Premium downloader connects to the corresponding file hosting site to download directly bypassing captcha and waiting times . It fetches the files from filehosts (through Mobilism's own Premium accounts), so if the file was deleted or expired from the filehost, the Premium Downloader has no way of fetching it. Please ask from the uploader to provide new links and use our new feature Reupload request button.
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5406532
Oct 14th, 2023, 1:03 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Oct 14th, 2023, 1:18 pm
Jimking wrote:
develbeatz wrote:@Disk4mat when i download with premium i get always the error "corrupt file .... was removed" and the app disappears from the download section. i use android 13 on s23 ultra

Hello @develbeatz. For questions and reports about Mobilism premium please post here:
viewtopic.php?f=399&t=284351
In any case when you receive this msg, it means that the link you're trying to download is dead/expired. Premium downloader connects to the corresponding file hosting site to download directly bypassing captcha and waiting times . It fetches the files from filehosts (through Mobilism's own Premium accounts), so if the file was deleted or expired from the filehost, the Premium Downloader has no way of fetching it. Please ask from the uploader to provide new links and use our new feature Reupload request button.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5406532

It is not a problem with the download hoster because sometimes same link same app work if i do it repeatly.
also if i download it on PC it works fine, it can't be dead. it has to be something with the mobilism app. also i got this error on every app/game i try to download
Oct 14th, 2023, 1:18 pm
Oct 14th, 2023, 1:31 pm
develbeatz wrote:
Jimking wrote:

https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5406532

It is not a problem with the download hoster because sometimes same link same app work if i do it repeatly.
also if i download it on PC it works fine, it can't be dead. it has to be something with the mobilism app. also i got this error on every app/game i try to download

I see. As I said, for any report about Mobilism premium or Mobilism app please post in the topics below:
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=398&t=214777
Thank you
Oct 14th, 2023, 1:31 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Nov 16th, 2023, 2:20 am
Jimking wrote:
stylinbrah wrote:"armeabi-v7a + arm64-v8a + x86 + x86_64"

can anyone tell me what these mean?

i have a samsung S8+ and when there is multiple versions of an app to download i have no idea what one i need because i dont know what armeabi-v7a + arm64-v8a + x86 + x86_64 mean

Arm is the CPU architecture used by all modern smartphones in both the Android and Apple ecosystems. 
Check your phone's hardware info and select the right file for you. You can also ask help from the uploader in the corresponding topic.

thanks, now i know what my phone is, its ARMv9-A, my phone is Poco F5, so which one should i get? arm64-v8a?? cause mine is newer is what i understand.
Nov 16th, 2023, 2:20 am
Feb 10th, 2024, 2:19 am
¿Any App for know my Android ARM? I look in my system settings but it doesn't show my ARM
Feb 10th, 2024, 2:19 am
Feb 10th, 2024, 9:21 am
PGames09 wrote:¿Any App for know my Android ARM? I look in my system settings but it doesn't show my ARM

A Google search with your phone model will show you all the specs.
https://www.phonemore.com/specs/xiaomi/poco-f5/
I personally use the GSMarena website .
Feb 10th, 2024, 9:21 am

- Support developers!
ImageImage