All app releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Nov 10th, 2020, 9:12 pm
Why does the Play Store not allow for direct image downloads of the in-app screenshots? The file type is .webp, not .jpg or .png. I had to to use a screenshot tool just to grab those images. What a pain.
Nov 10th, 2020, 9:12 pm
Nov 13th, 2020, 3:10 am
michaelwesten wrote:Why does the Play Store not allow for direct image downloads of the in-app screenshots? The file type is .webp, not .jpg or .png. I had to to use a screenshot tool just to grab those images. What a pain.

It's not true. Open any app's page on Playstore, first click on any image and then right click on it. All the images are saved in .png format. (unnamed.png)
It was always like this. I think you should check your pc's settings (open with/save as )and your browser.
Nov 13th, 2020, 3:10 am

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Nov 24th, 2020, 3:22 pm
Jimking wrote:
michaelwesten wrote:Why does the Play Store not allow for direct image downloads of the in-app screenshots? The file type is .webp, not .jpg or .png. I had to to use a screenshot tool just to grab those images. What a pain.

It's not true. Open any app's page on Playstore, first click on any image and then right click on it. All the images are saved in .png format. (unnamed.png)
It was always like this. I think you should check your pc's settings (open with/save as )and your browser.

Just re-tested. It saves as .webp on a desktop using any type of chrome browser (chromium, brave, etc). Firefox however saves them as .png like you said.
Odd
Nov 24th, 2020, 3:22 pm
Jan 28th, 2022, 3:50 pm
The day before yesterday, I posted a release for an app which is not available here. I followed the template. The app contains no ads, and the modifications are actually very easy to spot comparing to the original app (contrary to what many modders do to obfuscate their changes). The link is no longer working and I have not received any message telling me what was wrong. Are we supposed to receive a message if we messed up with a post?
Jan 28th, 2022, 3:50 pm
Jan 28th, 2022, 5:24 pm
fiodors wrote:The day before yesterday, I posted a release for an app which is not available here. I followed the template. The app contains no ads, and the modifications are actually very easy to spot comparing to the original app (contrary to what many modders do to obfuscate their changes). The link is no longer working and I have not received any message telling me what was wrong. Are we supposed to receive a message if we messed up with a post?

Hello fiodors. Thank you for sharing. About your question, Moderators always leave a comment before any action. Please check your inbox for more details.
These are the reasons about the deletion of a topic:
- Double post (Before posting a release, check if it has already been released. If it has, do not post a double release (double releases are deleted and not rewarded)
- Not working apps / bad mods (after testing - users reports)
- Fake mod info
- Spam
- Topics with advertisements for external websites/forums
- Trial/Lite versions
- Topics that are not edited after ~7 days after guidance from Moderators.
Jan 28th, 2022, 5:24 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Mar 2nd, 2022, 1:14 pm
Disk4mat wrote:We made some changes to the advertisements rules:
Advertisements included in the app. If you're using Standard (rather than Template), use the exact text used in the template but replace the part in capital letters (CAPS). If your release has no ads, replace with "no," if your app does have ads you need to specifically state which ones (saying "This app has advertisements" will not be enough). If the app contains credits to a telegram group, write "credit" in the advertisements. Apps with credits to other site are not allowed. Here is a list of possible advertisement types: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=399&t=389017
Proper examples:
This app has banner advertisements
This app has push, banner and credit advertisements
This app has no advertisements

To summarize the change:
- telegram credit ads are allowed as long as it is mentioned in the advertisement field
- website credit ads are not allowed

To clarify the rule about telegram credit ads, we allow them, but not when are too excessive that make the app usage annoying and hard to manage.
There is no sense post an "ad-free" version with shoving credit ads on every screen of the app. Topics with excessive credit ads will be removed.
Mar 2nd, 2022, 1:14 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Jul 18th, 2022, 10:06 am
How to post? Sorry so confused
Jul 18th, 2022, 10:06 am
Jul 18th, 2022, 5:13 pm
lokoyah wrote:How to post? Sorry so confused

Please read the instructions and follow the example of our template. You can find all this on the first page of this sticky:
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=399&t=85500
Moderators are able to help you.
Thank you
Jul 18th, 2022, 5:13 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Dec 28th, 2022, 11:53 pm
How can i add category to release? Im not allowed to use categories like internet&network,media etc. I should be somehow verified to use it?
Best regards
Dec 28th, 2022, 11:53 pm

Dec 29th, 2022, 3:32 am
ROGnero wrote:How can i add category to release? Im not allowed to use categories like internet&network,media etc. I should be somehow verified to use it?
Best regards

You can't. Only major uploaders have this option and can categorize their own topics. The other topics from "normal" users like you are categorized by the staff members (almost in daily basis).
Dec 29th, 2022, 3:32 am

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Dec 29th, 2022, 6:02 am
Jimking wrote:You can't. Only major uploaders have this option and can categorize their own topics. The other topics from "normal" users like you are categorized by the staff members (almost in daily basis).

Reasonable,also would like to know why my release has been removed? Had everything from template if I m not wrong :?
Dec 29th, 2022, 6:02 am

Dec 29th, 2022, 7:56 pm
ROGnero wrote:
Jimking wrote:You can't. Only major uploaders have this option and can categorize their own topics. The other topics from "normal" users like you are categorized by the staff members (almost in daily basis).

Reasonable,also would like to know why my release has been removed? Had everything from template if I m not wrong :?

From a quick search both topics as double posts.
"Before posting a release, check if it has already been released.
If it has, do not post a double release (double releases are deleted and not rewarded)"
This is not the right place to discuss it though. For these matters next time please contact me or any Moderator through pm to discuss it.
Thank you

(check your Inbox)
Dec 29th, 2022, 7:56 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage
May 13th, 2023, 10:57 pm
magmaus3 wrote:Is it allowed to make a release if other releases are unavailable (for example for viewtopic.php?f=447&t=3367147 all links are dead)?

No it's not allowed. Mobilism doesn't work this way. You can ask or add mirror links in the OP but not create a new one if that version is already posted.
May 13th, 2023, 10:57 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage
May 15th, 2023, 7:30 pm

No it's not allowed. Mobilism doesn't work this way. You can ask or add mirror links in the OP but not create a new one if that version is already posted.

Thanks for the answer.
May 15th, 2023, 7:30 pm