All game releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
May 28th, 2024, 9:26 pm
cindybb wrote:but the links are expired on most everything that is older than one or two subscriptions ago

Thank you for your support! About your report, from the eBooks Section point of view, please use the Reupload button. The rest of the eBook Section Rules, including how to deal with dead releases made by inactive posters, still apply.
Reuploading in eBooks is not voluntary and does not depend on availability or desire, for active posters it is mandatory.

About our Reupload feature please read this topic:
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5406532

If you need more details contact merry60 Admin of e-book section. :)
May 28th, 2024, 9:26 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
May 31st, 2024, 7:38 am
I just tried to dl from Filefactory for the first time with a Premium link in a new topic and got the following error.
Topic link: viewtopic.php?f=1328&t=5629722

Waiting link timelock.
Connected to: s39.filefactory.com at port 443...
Redirecting to: http://www.filefactory.com/file/151bzyes51gq/?code=275 ...
May 31st, 2024, 7:38 am

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
May 31st, 2024, 2:56 pm
Confirming the issue with Filefactory and Upfiles, working on fixing it now.

Edit: upfiles fixed.
May 31st, 2024, 2:56 pm
May 31st, 2024, 6:58 pm
Been having troubles with katfile.com.

Returns: "[PremiumDL] Non aceptable form found"

sample download from Magazines&Newspapers: viewtopic.php?f=123&t=5630469

--------------

Odd, logged out to look for it elsewhere. Logged back in and tried again and it worked just fine. Guess I'll have to remember to do that in the future.
---------
Double weird. Logged out and in again on a whim, and got the same "[PremiumDL] Non aceptable form found." fail on topic: V\https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=5630510
May 31st, 2024, 6:58 pm
May 31st, 2024, 8:42 pm
I've been having the same issue with Katfile (only tried PDFs of newspapers, if that helps). And on a big news day, too! :)
May 31st, 2024, 8:42 pm
May 31st, 2024, 8:49 pm
Just spoke with Katfile's admin, they said this will be fixed on Monday.
May 31st, 2024, 8:49 pm
May 31st, 2024, 11:57 pm
Disk4mat wrote:Just spoke with Katfile's admin, they said this will be fixed on Monday.

Thanks for your quick response on this, way above what I ever expected, especially on a Friday.
You, as always, never cease to amaze me, and fully justify joining Mobilism Premium!
May 31st, 2024, 11:57 pm
Jun 3rd, 2024, 8:20 pm
Renewed my Mobilism Premium Account for the 12th year in a row and still loving it!
Jun 3rd, 2024, 8:20 pm
Jun 5th, 2024, 10:54 pm
I've done everything I can think of on my end. Ran a speed test and the connection is good. Torrent files go up and down like they should as does everything else. Restarted the 'puter.

The downloads from mobilism, using a premium server and seemingly regardless of the server, are slow. They start out fast and quickly drop to a crawl. Like about 15% of what they usually are. Definitely an issue on rapidgator.

VPN on or off, changed servers, only the mobilism downloads are slow. Tried it on a mobile connection and the same thing. If it is on my end, I've run out of things to try. Anyone else having this problem or ideas of what else I can try? Thank you for taking the time to read and consider this.
Jun 5th, 2024, 10:54 pm
Jun 6th, 2024, 8:15 pm
Have been experiencing extremely slow downloads or downloads restarting before completion or not completing from Rapidgator for the past couple of days.

(Thanks very much for fixing/addressing the other services!)
Jun 6th, 2024, 8:15 pm

"The kind of love required will not be kind or easy. This love will be a reckoning." -Cameron Dichter
Jun 6th, 2024, 8:44 pm
WallySkat wrote:I've done everything I can think of on my end. Ran a speed test and the connection is good. Torrent files go up and down like they should as does everything else. Restarted the 'puter.

The downloads from mobilism, using a premium server and seemingly regardless of the server, are slow. They start out fast and quickly drop to a crawl. Like about 15% of what they usually are. Definitely an issue on rapidgator.

VPN on or off, changed servers, only the mobilism downloads are slow. Tried it on a mobile connection and the same thing. If it is on my end, I've run out of things to try. Anyone else having this problem or ideas of what else I can try? Thank you for taking the time to read and consider this.

Looking into it.

Edit: I see it was slow earlier today, but currently most are able to download at high speeds (I averaged 68 mb/s on my last download). I'm trying to figure out what caused the slowdown earlier.
Edit 2: still ongoing with larger files, investigating.
Jun 6th, 2024, 8:44 pm
Jun 6th, 2024, 10:02 pm
At least it isn't just me or a problem on my end! It seems to have been corrected. My lame DSL connection is again maxed out on the downloads.

Disk4mat, thank you. I do appreciate your efforts on our behalf.
Jun 6th, 2024, 10:02 pm
Jun 8th, 2024, 6:01 am
Mobilism has a legit free trial. Its 10 full days. You can buy after that. Awesome! But wait..... you a lil broke boi/gurl. You ain't got the bread today. But man that premium was the t1ts. Im broke af too. It sucks but we all know what happens next. Companies gotta make money blah blah. Wait.... what?... They do what? Yes. In case you didn't hear me screaming for joy a bit ago... ill say it again. IF THE TRIAL ENDS and you got no fetty...no ends...no paper.... these ABSOLUTE CHAMPIONS... give you TEN. MORE. DAYS. No shameing. No trouble. TEN. MORE. DAYS. Im still broke but I tell you what lads and ladies. YER BOY JUST DROPPED A HOT $30 ON A YEAR WITH SOME LIFETIME BENIS THROWN IN ALSO. Stop and find another company supporting their community like these madmen(and women). THANK YOU MOBILISM. If there was any justice in this world, y'all would be billionaires. Until then... I haven't been this geeked on paying for something ...maybe ever. SUPPORT THESE DEVS... THESE CREATORS... THESE GOOD PEOPLE. You guys, plz support them. You aren't just buying access to a brilliant space. You are building hope. That one day we will take our internet back.
Support these guys.
Freedom Forever Mobilism FTW Lets Get It.
Jun 8th, 2024, 6:01 am
Jun 8th, 2024, 6:50 am
:clap: Ditto.
Jun 8th, 2024, 6:50 am

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).