All game releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Jun 23rd, 2024, 2:15 pm
Appearance of Blue Arrows erratic. None in Firefox and Edge. In Chrome they appear in Top Books and Non Fiction and SCI Fi but nothing else. Weird. On phone seems OK so PC issue.

Tried usual fixes but no.

Don't know if related but in Devtools;

Specify a more permissive Cross-Origin Resource Policy to prevent a resource from being blocked
Your site tries to access an external resource that only allows same-origin usage. This behavior prevents a document from loading any non-same-origin resources which don’t explicitly grant permission to be loaded.
To solve this, add the following to the resource’s HTML response header:
Cross-Origin-Resource-Policy: same-site if the resource and your site are served from the same site.
Cross-Origin-Resource-Policy: cross-origin if the resource is served from another location than your website. ⚠️If you set this header, any website can embed this resource.
1 request
Request Parent Frame Blocked Resource

premium.js?_=7
https://forum.mobilism.me/viewtopic.php?f=1294&t=5649880
Learn more: COOP and COEP
Learn more: Same-Site and Same-Origin
Jun 23rd, 2024, 2:15 pm
Jun 23rd, 2024, 4:14 pm
sdrew wrote:Appearance of Blue Arrows erratic. None in Firefox and Edge. In Chrome they appear in Top Books and Non Fiction and SCI Fi but nothing else. Weird. On phone seems OK so PC issue.

Are you sometimes using mobilism.me instead of mobilism.org? Try using mobilism.org. Our firewall (Cloudflare) is currently on heightened settings so using the alternative domain might cause issues.

u3zY8V8TiHY9szu6C84u wrote:Attempting to Premium Download https://frdl.to/m6b2pcxz7tvz/warships.i ... 4.pdf.html
From viewtopic.php?f=123&t=5648637
PD box displays "Error: You have reached the download-limit: 20480 Mb for last 1 days"

This will be fixed shortly.
Jun 23rd, 2024, 4:14 pm
Jun 24th, 2024, 3:59 am
Why is there no blue arrow direct download showing now? All I see is QR codes that do nothing
Jun 24th, 2024, 3:59 am
Jun 24th, 2024, 5:03 am
bluefolder02 wrote:Why is there no blue arrow direct download showing now? All I see is QR codes that do nothing

Are you using mobilism.me instead of mobilism.org? Try using mobilism.org. Our firewall (Cloudflare) is currently on heightened settings so using the alternative domain might cause issues.
Jun 24th, 2024, 5:03 am
Jun 24th, 2024, 9:57 pm
just sharing appreciation! Year 2 of premium membership. Thank you everyone who helps and contributes so I have books to read and listen to!
Jun 24th, 2024, 9:57 pm
Jun 24th, 2024, 10:59 pm
Big thanks for the great service, I come back year after year.
Jun 24th, 2024, 10:59 pm
Jun 26th, 2024, 2:17 am
I just renewed my membership, and am beginning to regret it. Unfortunately, more frequently, when I attempt to find an ebook that I would like to read, it is no longer available. I have been trying to get Matthew Rief's latest ebooks, and, after clicking the blue downward arrow, I get the message that "The file has expired/been deleted from the filehost." That seems to be the result I get too frequently. I've tried going into the Filehosts site, and nothing. Has something changed, or am I not doing something wrong??
Jun 26th, 2024, 2:17 am
Jun 26th, 2024, 2:02 pm
ginnia42 wrote:I just renewed my membership, and am beginning to regret it. Unfortunately, more frequently, when I attempt to find an ebook that I would like to read, it is no longer available. I have been trying to get Matthew Rief's latest ebooks, and, after clicking the blue downward arrow, I get the message that "The file has expired/been deleted from the filehost." That seems to be the result I get too frequently. I've tried going into the Filehosts site, and nothing. Has something changed, or am I not doing something wrong??

Mobilism has been online since 2006, so there are bound to be files that have been deleted, expired or even uploaded onto filehosting sites that no longer exist. This is why last year we introduced the Reupload feature; there's a button in the lower right-hand corner of the release for which you want to request a reupload, and releasers who want to continue posting releases on Mobilism are required to reupload when requested.
Jun 26th, 2024, 2:02 pm