If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with Android post it here.
Aug 8th, 2023, 2:55 am
Hey guys, I need some help. I installed YouTube Vanced almost a year ago, and my paranoid mind thought I'd keep that account separate from everything else. Can't find where I wrote it, but is there any way to see the full name of the email that's logged in on the app? App version is 18.14.41, when I tap manage account, it crashes. Would appreciate any help. Thanks.
Aug 8th, 2023, 2:55 am
Aug 9th, 2023, 8:05 am
Try this.
>Go into your YouTube vanced app
>Click on your channel bubble in the top right
>Then click on "Your data in YouTube"
It should take you to your web browser where it auto signs you into your account and you should be able to see the email there by clicking on the account bubble again. Let me know if this helps or not! Good luck!
Aug 9th, 2023, 8:05 am
Aug 12th, 2023, 11:06 am
ToiletTaco wrote:Try this.
It should take you to your web browser where it auto signs you into your account and you should be able to see the email there by clicking on the account bubble again. Let me know if this helps or not! Good luck!

Hey, thanks for the suggestion! It almost worked, but when I selected your data in YouTube, it popped up with a open with, 'complete action using' and the only option was vanced microG, and selecting that did nothing...
Aug 12th, 2023, 11:06 am
Aug 16th, 2023, 10:18 am
ToiletTaco wrote:Try this.

Hey bud! Don't know if you saw the last post, is there any other way?
Aug 16th, 2023, 10:18 am