If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with Android post it here.
Nov 25th, 2023, 7:04 am
Currently every few days I need to search for a few modded apps I use to see if there's any new updates. Sometimes there's an update every few days, sometimes it's every few weeks or months. I'm wondering if there's a way to get notification when an update is released? Thank you!
Nov 25th, 2023, 7:04 am
Nov 26th, 2023, 3:09 am
Your probably just going to have to look often on the app for a new update because there isn`t really any push notification option avalible.
Nov 26th, 2023, 3:09 am
Nov 28th, 2023, 3:39 am
you mean other then the mobilsim app that notifies me when a app on my "watchlist" is posted.
yes i still have to look for it to notify me
no it does not work 100% but it works pretty good
Nov 28th, 2023, 3:39 am

Pirates were the first democratic organization in the new world.
Feb 24th, 2024, 7:22 am
@nutpants Sorry for the late reply, but how do you add an app to your watchlist? I know I can add a post to my watchlist, but I don't know you can add an app. Could you elaborate on your setup a bit more? Thank you!
Feb 24th, 2024, 7:22 am
Feb 24th, 2024, 4:52 pm
nhanjkl wrote:@nutpants Sorry for the late reply, but how do you add an app to your watchlist? I know I can add a post to my watchlist, but I don`t know you can add an app. Could you elaborate on your setup a bit more? Thank you!
I only use the Mobilism app on my phone, so this is how it works for me: When viewing the app/release, there`s an eye, thumbs up, and three vertical dots at the top right. Clicking the eye adds said app/release to my Watchlist.
Feb 24th, 2024, 4:52 pm
Feb 24th, 2024, 5:17 pm
PlaidNinja wrote:
nhanjkl wrote:@nutpants Sorry for the late reply, but how do you add an app to your watchlist? I know I can add a post to my watchlist, but I don`t know you can add an app. Could you elaborate on your setup a bit more? Thank you!
I only use the Mobilism app on my phone, so this is how it works for me: When viewing the app/release, there`s an eye, thumbs up, and three vertical dots at the top right. Clicking the eye adds said app/release to my Watchlist.
I`m using the app and I went to app release post but I only see thumbs up button and when I press it, it becomes a thumbs down button. Theres no eye button
Feb 24th, 2024, 5:17 pm
Feb 25th, 2024, 4:25 pm
Zerobun wrote:
PlaidNinja wrote:
I`m using the app and I went to app release post but I only see thumbs up button and when I press it, it becomes a thumbs down button. Theres no eye button
Hmm.. I have Mobilism Premium. Maybe that`s why?

Mod Edit:
The bookmark or the subscribe features are not dependent of your rank/group.
Feb 25th, 2024, 4:25 pm