Discuss Android apps here.
Aug 16th, 2022, 9:38 pm
Are either of the Pinger Inc. voip apps TextFree and Sideline modded?

Specifically the account creation limit in TextFree (the free version) is the main issue. I tried vpn and AppCloner with identity hiding settings and having trouble with both. Hopefully this is not impossible any help would be appreciated
Aug 16th, 2022, 9:38 pm
Aug 17th, 2022, 3:15 am
additionally after posting this, i found using app cloner on Sideline (the paid premium textfree) that the free trial is transferrable to multiple accounts/numbers by cloning, creating account, then failing the step where it connects to play store for subscription and then swapping apps. Can explain in greater detail in PMs.
Aug 17th, 2022, 3:15 am
Nov 20th, 2022, 9:05 pm
Was sideline ever "fixed"?
Nov 20th, 2022, 9:05 pm
May 9th, 2023, 7:29 pm
beefbud93 wrote:additionally after posting this, i found using app cloner on Sideline (the paid premium textfree) that the free trial is transferrable to multiple accounts/numbers by cloning, creating account, then failing the step where it connects to play store for subscription and then swapping apps. Can explain in greater detail in PMs.
Please explain to me this method in dms, thank you
May 9th, 2023, 7:29 pm
May 31st, 2023, 10:11 pm
beefbud93 wrote:additionally after posting this, i found using app cloner on Sideline (the paid premium textfree) that the free trial is transferrable to multiple accounts/numbers by cloning, creating account, then failing the step where it connects to play store for subscription and then swapping apps. Can explain in greater detail in PMs.
Hey dude, I`m not sure how to direct message through the app, could you please hit me up? Could use your help with that.
May 31st, 2023, 10:11 pm