Discuss Android games here.
Aug 26th, 2019, 9:38 pm
I need "dream house days" to work offline, due to the number of wifi outages my small and secluded town has (not enough customers to deserve attention, even if we are loud about it).

The thing is, there isn't an actual reason for this game to demand a wifi every time I open it, and I like it for its gameplay, not for the friend list.

Is there a way to make it offline without rooting my device? I don't know when I'll be able to afford a new tablet if I brick this one, so it's not an option for me.
Aug 26th, 2019, 9:38 pm
Jun 3rd, 2021, 1:13 am
This is a very late reply but try searching on apkpure for an older version of dream house days that doesn't require internet connection.
Jun 3rd, 2021, 1:13 am
Aug 29th, 2021, 10:41 am
Setsukograb wrote:I don`t think you can do it. I think the whole problem is the application. I also want to share some advice. This is a video and music download tool. It allows you to upload videos or music from social networks like Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Vine. What I like best is that it provides full HD and 4k content for streaming and viewing online. You can download it at [spam removed]. It`s free. It`s another huge plus. I think this tool will simplify a lot of download issues, and you can watch movies in high definition.
I know the tread is 2 years old but here is the info ! : You can do it with lucky patcher ! But you must understand that this games saves data on device that`s way it will work you can try it in other games but don`t forget if the game saves the data online on the server you can try but such games will not work ! There must be a advanced deep reverse engineering be made and it will be work it is on the stars
Aug 29th, 2021, 10:41 am