Hobby, sports, and other programs that are not games but provide entertainment
Apr 12th, 2020, 6:06 pm
RedBox TV v1.6 [Mod]
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: RedBox TV is a FREE live streaming App where you can watch your favorite TV channels anytime. It has 1000+ live channels from 15 different countries.

ImageImage

RedBox TV provides you the free streams of 1000+ channels from 15 different countries. There are sports channels, science channels, Kids channels, Indian channels, Pakistani channels, Malaysian Channels, German Channels etc. You may find yourself in the ocean of entertainment. You want to learn something new you go to Science channels. You want to watch your favorite league go to Sport category. You want enjoy a romantic evening with your love one go to entertainment category. There is a channels for every mood and every kind of person. There is a saying that the best things in world are FREE.

APP FEATURES
With the following unique features RedBox TV is the best streaming App in the market.

Support for External Players
RedBox TV has built in support for all the famous media players. It supports android player, MX player, 321 player and Web Player. However, we suggest you to use XYZ player developed by our team.

Fully Responsive
The App is light weight and very responsive. It was developed using a minimalistic approach. It will never take more than 30 MB storage of your phone. Considering the whooping amount of channels it was a development challenge.

Easy to Use
RedBox TV easy to use like any other TV. Just download scroll and click on channel to play. It will ask you to select a player. You may select built in android player if you don't want to install any external player. However, we suggest you to use XYZ player

Reporting Feature
We try our best to keep the stream up to date and working. However, if you find any stream down, you may report using our built in reporting feature.

What's New:

No Changelog

● Ads Removed
● Banner Placeholders Removed
● Analytics Disabled
● Extra Permissions Removed
● Force Update Disabled

This app has no advertisements

More Info: Credit : Stabiron & biN32
Code: Select allhttps://www.redboxtv.to/

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/9hjslkkbe1dj

Mirrors:
https://drop.download/e5qn8ev7uy92
Apr 12th, 2020, 6:06 pm
Apr 14th, 2020, 10:15 am
This is not working
Apr 14th, 2020, 10:15 am
Apr 15th, 2020, 1:29 pm
earth08 wrote:This is not working

What device did you install it on? In what way is it not working? Thanks.
Apr 15th, 2020, 1:29 pm
Apr 16th, 2020, 8:04 am
Working on all Miboxes
Apr 16th, 2020, 8:04 am
Apr 16th, 2020, 8:06 am
Working Great.
Apr 16th, 2020, 8:06 am

Reinvent :D
Apr 17th, 2020, 4:45 am
Works well for me as well.
Apr 17th, 2020, 4:45 am
Apr 18th, 2020, 5:45 am
[quote="MocaKing"]Working on all Miboxes[/quote

I've installed in my Mibox, upon choosing a channel i.e Disney Channel after 2-3mins, it returns to channel selection again. :(
Apr 18th, 2020, 5:45 am
Apr 18th, 2020, 6:17 am
dethscrim wrote:I've installed in my Mibox, upon choosing a channel i.e Disney Channel after 2-3mins, it returns to channel selection again. :(

doubt mod issue you check official app? probaly does same thing.......i had a Mibox once but it passed away in my bonfire
Apr 18th, 2020, 6:17 am

Amazes Me The Amount Of Downloads & People Don't Have The Respect To Like A Release But Don't Hesitate To Put In Their Filelinked Store
Jun 3rd, 2020, 7:25 pm
dethscrim wrote:
MocaKing wrote:Working on all Miboxes[/quote

I've installed in my Mibox, upon choosing a channel i.e Disney Channel after 2-3mins, it returns to channel selection again. :(

I also have the same issue. Only started happening since the update to Redbox 1.6 (worked fine on 1.4)

I have 2 x android boxes:
-X96 Mini
-W95

It's the same issue on both boxes (plays the channel for 2-3mins then returns to channel selection)

I have also tried using MX Player & XYZ Player but get the same issue

I have also downloaded the official version from https://redboxtv.app/ and https://www.redboxtv.to/ and have the same issue

Any ideas how to resolve this? I love Redbox. Livenettv works fine.
Jun 3rd, 2020, 7:25 pm
Jun 5th, 2020, 3:36 pm
Managed to resolve my issue:

I was using MX Player v1.16.0 NEON with codecs

I installed MX Player Pro v.1.24.5 and codecs

(Works without codecs installed but I need them for loss of sound playing some files on TVZion)
Now Redbox is working fine :D
Jun 5th, 2020, 3:36 pm
Sep 30th, 2020, 9:25 am
Update is now out please update
Sep 30th, 2020, 9:25 am

Proudowner 106 PDA's Psion, Palm, Symbo, WinMo & Android.12GPS's!
Sep 30th, 2020, 10:46 am
LunaDev0143 wrote:let me know working well or not

but still Stabiron sir's mod is working like charm.. cheers

you don't post links to another release on someone else's release read the rules!........let alone rude!
Sep 30th, 2020, 10:46 am

Do Not Post My Mods Without My Permission
Sep 30th, 2020, 11:44 am
LunaDev0143 wrote:
walleye66 wrote:
LunaDev0143 wrote:sorry that mate... just now removed... thanks for guiding me..I'm still new here...

apology not needed just create ur own release this is one reasons great modders vanish or post less releases cause it takes away from their time put into a mod

yes i agree but when ever i upload movies apps then strange thing that DMCA reporting and then links dead that's why i hate to mod movies apps and already our great modders here really working hard on this apps for every update...
but unfortunately Stabiron sir is offline since sep 4 th... I'm one of big fan of him, hope he comes soon...

Make a new thread for the Redbox tv 1.7 mod please.

1.6 isn't working for me anymore.
Sep 30th, 2020, 11:44 am