Apps that make use of your camera, camera effects, graphics programs
Jun 22nd, 2021, 10:25 pm
EnhanceFox - AI Photo Enhancer to Better Quality v2.1.0 [Pro]
Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: EnhanceFox is the best real-time photo quality enhancer.

Image Image

Make your memories no longer blurred!

EnhanceFox is the best real-time photo quality enhancer. We take full advantage of advanced AI generation technology to help you easily repair blurred photos to make your photo unblur. In addition, EnhanceFox is also an AI-powered photo colorizer, which can colorize your black and white photos to make them look better.

Download and enjoy the convenience of cutting-edge AI technology for your life!
Let's Enhance your image right away!

Amazing Features:

• Repair blurred photos to make photo unblur.
• Restore & colorize your black and white photo to color.
• Enhance old photos in memory to HD with this photo quality improver.
• Enhance photos taken with your old camera or mobile phone to make them the same as taken by the latest camera or mobile phone.
• Rescue compressed, damaged or yellowed old photos.
• Denoise photo, remove noise from photos to save low-resolution images.
• Enhance text quality with algorithms of AI (Artificial Intelligence).
• Retouch photo by marking any unwanted content and have it removed from photos with one touch. Just touch and retouch.

All in all, EnhanceFox is the best photo quality improver hd not to be missed! An old photo repair app to make old photo recovery, and to colorize black and white photos.
Let's enhance your blurred photos!

★ Pro / Paid features Unlocked
★ Unlimited Enhance
★ Debug code removed
★ Original package signature changed
➡ Languages: Multi Languages
➡ CPU architectures: arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, x86, x86_64
➡ Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi

What's New:
-Added [Super Model] for photo enhancement. Enhance photos of all kinds to the maximum extent with details preserved.
-Optimizations for photo colorization: Make custom changes to further improve the quality of your photos.
-Bug fixes and performance improvements.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.changpeng.enhancefox&hl=en

Download Instructions:
https://userupload.net/lvn81c1ecn06

Mirror:
https://rapidgator.net/file/72e21cc6f42 ... 0.apk.html
https://uploadev.org/2nqeuhmsa3za

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 22nd, 2021, 10:25 pm

If you like an app, buy it and support the developer.

In Metal We Trust.

derrin [hedon]
Jun 23rd, 2021, 3:57 am
thanks for the MOD but it gets stuck on "downloading necessary modules..." when trying to use Enhance Photo>Portrait even when app is whitelisted from firewall. any help please
Jun 23rd, 2021, 3:57 am
Jun 23rd, 2021, 4:06 am
Everything works fine. But the app won`t open for the second time once it`s closed.. If I clear data of the app then it works again.. This problem doesn`t exist in official version. Please fix this
Jun 23rd, 2021, 4:06 am
Jun 23rd, 2021, 9:04 am
I want to convert this image to color, but it doesn't work, it gets stuck in downloading resources.

Jun 23rd, 2021, 9:04 am
Jun 23rd, 2021, 9:06 am
It keeps on crashing - Huawei phone
Jun 23rd, 2021, 9:06 am
Jun 23rd, 2021, 11:12 am
super3001 wrote:thanks for the MOD but it gets stuck on "downloading necessary modules..." when trying to use Enhance Photo>Portrait even when app is whitelisted from firewall. any help please

maceb50064 wrote:Everything works fine. But the app won`t open for the second time once it`s closed.. If I clear data of the app then it works again.. This problem doesn`t exist in official version. Please fix this

Lirico wrote:I want to convert this image to color, but it doesn't work, it gets stuck in downloading resources.

It works flawlessly on a Redmi Note 8 Pro running android 9 also after several launches:

Image Image Image Image Image

Try to use version from playstore to process some images then uninstall it and install this modded version.
Jun 23rd, 2021, 11:12 am

In Metal We Trust.

derrin [hedon]
Jun 23rd, 2021, 11:24 am
derrin wrote:
super3001 wrote:thanks for the MOD but it gets stuck on "downloading necessary modules..." when trying to use Enhance Photo>Portrait even when app is whitelisted from firewall. any help please

maceb50064 wrote:Everything works fine. But the app won`t open for the second time once it`s closed.. If I clear data of the app then it works again.. This problem doesn`t exist in official version. Please fix this

Lirico wrote:I want to convert this image to color, but it doesn`t work, it gets stuck in downloading resources.

It works flawlessly on a Redmi Note 8 Pro running android 9 also after several launches:

Try to use version from playstore to process some images then uninstall it and install this modded version.
Thanks man.. It`s working perfectly now
Jun 23rd, 2021, 11:24 am
Jun 23rd, 2021, 3:40 pm
I want to convert this image to color, but it doesn't work, it gets stuck in downloading resources,аnd so on all devices
Jun 23rd, 2021, 3:40 pm
Jun 23rd, 2021, 3:55 pm
Please read my post above: viewtopic.php?p=8721165#p8721165
Jun 23rd, 2021, 3:55 pm

In Metal We Trust.

derrin [hedon]
Jun 23rd, 2021, 7:15 pm
Black and white photo is not working
Jun 23rd, 2021, 7:15 pm
Jun 24th, 2021, 8:28 pm
At first it kept getting stuck on "downloading necessary modules".

So I downloaded the Google Play version, as suggested, and used all their advanced modules for image editing. Like enhancing image quality, colouring black&white images, removing objects from image, etc.

Then I deleted the Google Play version and installed this modded version. Now it works all flawlessly. It seems that the Google Play version downloads all the necessary modules which you then later on can use with the modded version as well.

Thanks!
Jun 24th, 2021, 8:28 pm
Jun 28th, 2021, 3:20 am
derrin wrote:

Lirico wrote:I want to convert this image to color, but it doesn`t work, it gets stuck in downloading resources.

thank you very much. can you please mod Remini? it`s far superior to this app but free version only allows 5 pictures a day. thank you in advance
Jun 28th, 2021, 3:20 am
Jun 28th, 2021, 3:05 pm
Update please
Jun 28th, 2021, 3:05 pm