Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Jun 23rd, 2020, 12:54 am
Appreciate all the info everyone is providing. Didn't realize that this wasn't working properly and was about to install it for someone. Anyone have any other suggestions for apps that work well with EPG? I really like Tivimate's setup, but maybe there are other good ones out there?
Jun 23rd, 2020, 12:54 am
Jun 23rd, 2020, 2:43 pm
All apps I've tried look like they were designed by a child in kindergarden, TiVimate was the only sleek one.

I just gave up and bought the app. I don't need calls from my parents telling me that their TV is not working in the morning when I'm trying to sleep.
Jun 23rd, 2020, 2:43 pm
Jun 23rd, 2020, 7:55 pm
Znuff wrote:All apps I've tried look like they were designed by a child in kindergarden, TiVimate was the only sleek one.

I just gave up and bought the app. I don't need calls from my parents telling me that their TV is not working in the morning when I'm trying to sleep.

then why are you on this site smh.........oh thats right ur that guy living in his parents basement with no bills lol
Jun 23rd, 2020, 7:55 pm

....it takes a special kind of stupid to add ads into an ad-free app
Jun 24th, 2020, 3:50 am
QuietPlease wrote:
Znuff wrote:All apps I've tried look like they were designed by a child in kindergarden, TiVimate was the only sleek one.

then why are you on this site smh.........oh thats right ur that guy living in his parents basement with no bills lol

You'll figure this out when you move out of your parents basement: sometimes being cheap of $5/year is worth a lot less than your convenience.

My time is worth more than that $5 the app costs, time that I would otherwise spend on hunting a properly cracked app or updating the app on my friends/parents devices remotely. It's just not worth it.
Jun 24th, 2020, 3:50 am
Jul 8th, 2020, 4:04 am
The dev has confirmed on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TiviMate/comme ... dium=web2x

"Alex is there no way you can stop the cracked versions from working? A lot of people including myself pay for this app and others are getting it for free"
"I already did this. The latest cracked versions have a lot of hidden checks and won't work properly."

2.7.0 and lower work fine
Jul 8th, 2020, 4:04 am
Jul 8th, 2020, 7:10 am
harutfromnh wrote:The dev has confirmed on reddit.

"Alex is there no way you can stop the cracked versions from working? A lot of people including myself pay for this app and others are getting it for free"
"I already did this. The latest cracked versions have a lot of hidden checks and won't work properly."

i'm still using 2.8.0 still have no issues with guide using full playlist url & full epg url but i don't use this for movies or recording don't get much tv time due to son's medical
i am currently testing 2 others mods, 1 v2.85 & 1 v2.75 v2 both by diff modders
if either of em pass 2 week test i will upload so please don't ask for them thank you
Jul 8th, 2020, 7:10 am

Jul 10th, 2020, 5:43 am
spydog wrote:

i'm still using 2.8.0 still have no issues with guide using full playlist url & full epg url but i don't use this for movies or recording don't get much tv time due to son's medical
if either of em pass 2 week test i will upload so please don't ask for them thank you

Thank you for all that you do for the app modding community and I hope everything with your son gets better and a speedy recovery for whatever he’s going through
Jul 10th, 2020, 5:43 am
Jul 14th, 2020, 10:42 am
spydog wrote:

thats good. I hope the 2 weeks is almost up!
Jul 14th, 2020, 10:42 am
Jul 14th, 2020, 5:21 pm
I also roll back to v2.70 but it worked for some days and epg stoped working .
I tested epg in perfect player and its ok.
I tried a very old version 2.1.5 and epg is working
Jul 14th, 2020, 5:21 pm
Jul 19th, 2020, 4:39 am
2.7.0 seems fine for me after a few weeks. This version 2.8.0 will fail eventually.
Jul 19th, 2020, 4:39 am
Jul 22nd, 2020, 4:42 am
spydog wrote:

Im hopeful spydog is able to upload it today to shortly if it passed the 2 week test. its been 3 weeks since his post so im at least a little helpful he will be able to share
Jul 22nd, 2020, 4:42 am
Jul 22nd, 2020, 6:12 am
kelix wrote:Im hopeful spydog is able to upload it today to shortly if it passed the 2 week test. its been 3 weeks since his post so im at least a little helpful he will be able to share

275 is being remodded per modder so i'm told, it literally deleted playlist after 6 days & would not allow to add a provider again full url or xtream login, got an unauthorized screen so obviously was leaked to dev by someone paying for it i'm sure & 285 worked for just 4 days & then closed & would never reopen again even with clean install, that is why i said 2 weeks cause i had doubts they would work long or get hit since dev has stepped up,
there is a version 2 of 270 by CopyMist if anyone wants to test:
https://uploadrar.com/pxckirvcqb8g

Mirrors:
https://drop.download/dqq1a9dzlnen
http://fs13.uploadrar.com:182/d/nxs6dbt ... ium_v2.apk
Jul 22nd, 2020, 6:12 am

Jul 24th, 2020, 5:58 pm
lowfive wrote:2.7.0 seems fine for me after a few weeks. This version 2.8.0 will fail eventually.

Correction, version 2.7.0 now fails to load the EPG. Channels still play, but there's no guide now. I thought 2.7.0 was the last useable version but it appears he put the measures in place for that version too.
Jul 24th, 2020, 5:58 pm
Jul 24th, 2020, 6:04 pm
A friend also received a pop-up on his 2.7.0 patched version saying that it detected he was running the patched app and offering him an update.

Not good.
Jul 24th, 2020, 6:04 pm
Jul 25th, 2020, 2:20 pm
lowfive wrote:A friend also received a pop-up on his 2.7.0 patched version saying that it detected he was running the patched app and offering him an update.

Not good.

2.1.5 is the last cracked version of TiviMate that mostly works, but it will sometimes hang and freeze. If you don't want to pay the $5, OTT Navigator is probably the closet layout wise.
Jul 25th, 2020, 2:20 pm