Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Jan 17th, 2021, 8:36 pm
bobthebarker wrote:And yes I tried mouse toggle. And just curious but why does it say Modded by Stabiron but spydog posting?

omg commen sense Stabiron is no longer here & hifi fixed stabirons mod to work again & spydog uploaded giving stabiron the respect he deserves
Jan 17th, 2021, 8:36 pm

Amazes Me The Amount Of Downloads & People Don't Have The Respect To Like A Release But Don't Hesitate To Put In Their Filelinked Store
Jan 19th, 2021, 6:29 am
Omg not everyone follows details of who is where omg it was a simple question omg calm down
Jan 19th, 2021, 6:29 am
Jan 19th, 2021, 6:53 pm
Thank you for fixing the mod we are blessed
Jan 19th, 2021, 6:53 pm
Jan 20th, 2021, 5:02 pm
Getting a pop up saying - "We`re currently preparing this show for your device. Please check back later! " when trying to play premium content.
Jan 20th, 2021, 5:02 pm
Jan 20th, 2021, 10:30 pm
Why does this have to be modded with app Cloner now I can`t enable dark mode :(

E: never mind modded Stabirons with app Cloner and appears to work just fine.
Jan 20th, 2021, 10:30 pm
Jan 21st, 2021, 1:10 am
sachinR00 wrote:Getting a pop up saying - "We`re currently preparing this show for your device. Please check back later! " when trying to play premium content.

These are "gold crown" episodes that are restricted server-side for premium user accounts. Look at the bottom of the episode thumbnail and you'll notice a gold crown. Nothing you can do but wait for them to be released to the normal public... Always been this way for the gold crown episodes...

What the app should do is allow you to watch released episodes without ad breaks.

Joe
Jan 21st, 2021, 1:10 am
Jan 21st, 2021, 1:17 am
drjoe wrote:
sachinR00 wrote:Getting a pop up saying - "We`re currently preparing this show for your device. Please check back later! " when trying to play premium content.

These are "gold crown" episodes that are restricted server-side for premium user accounts. Look at the bottom of the episode thumbnail and you`ll notice a gold crown. Nothing you can do but wait for them to be released to the normal public... Always been this way for the gold crown episodes...

What the app should do is allow you to watch released episodes without ad breaks.

Joe
Also want to point out some of the gold crown episodes can be region locked episodes. Have used with vpn to bypass (surfshark - used latham usa to unlock usa region locked episodes)
Jan 21st, 2021, 1:17 am
Feb 13th, 2021, 12:20 am
Can someone help out a dummy - I installed this on my firestick (fire tv 4k) but when I open it, I can't figure out how to select and "click" on the "Acknowledge Terms Below & Continue" to activate it. I know there must be a way, but its kind of a challenge for an incompetent like me.
Feb 13th, 2021, 12:20 am
Feb 13th, 2021, 1:24 am
WhrzWaldo wrote:Can someone help out a dummy - I installed this on my firestick (fire tv 4k) but when I open it, I can't figure out how to select and "click" on the "Acknowledge Terms Below & Continue" to activate it. I know there must be a way, but its kind of a challenge for an incompetent like me.

just go up & over & select it like it says wont see you are selecting it if app opens past 1st screen you're in, if unsure enable mouse toggle & select it with cursor easy feasy
Feb 13th, 2021, 1:24 am

Amazes Me The Amount Of Downloads & People Don't Have The Respect To Like A Release But Don't Hesitate To Put In Their Filelinked Store
Feb 14th, 2021, 4:51 pm
walleye66 wrote:just go up & over & select it like it says wont see you are selecting it if app opens past 1st screen you're in, if unsure enable mouse toggle & select it with cursor easy feasy

Thanks a bunch for the info, walleye66 :) I meant to edit my op and report that I found some brain power and figured out how to enable bluetooth mouse and used that to do my "dirty work" lol

Cheers, mate!
Feb 14th, 2021, 4:51 pm
Feb 19th, 2021, 12:00 am
Would you update to the newest version, please
Feb 19th, 2021, 12:00 am
Mar 7th, 2021, 12:47 am
Since the release of Android TV 10 the set orientation will no longer work. On launch of both apps it will state that some mod options were removed in android 10 and force it into portrait mode.
Mar 7th, 2021, 12:47 am
Mar 7th, 2021, 1:08 am
78Alpha wrote:Since the release of Android TV 10 the set orientation will no longer work. On launch of both apps it will state that some mod options were removed in android 10 and force it into portrait mode.

i get that same issue with some apps on smartfiretv after it updated, it tells me set orientation outdated or something may not work properly what i do is force stop set orientation then launch/disable/ok launch again/automatic(full) & ok

you can try this app i'm not sure how user friendly
viewtopic.php?f=438&t=4155938&hilit=rotation
Mar 7th, 2021, 1:08 am