Games that test your knowledge and puzzle games that require thinking
Nov 28th, 2023, 10:39 pm
Royal Match v18369 [UNLOCKED/MONEY MOD]
Requirements: 5.1+
Overview: Welcome to Royal Match, the king of puzzle games! Swipe colors, solve match-3 puzzles and help King Robert decorate his castle. An exciting adventure is calling you!

We have thousands of challenging match-3 levels for you to play in the Royal Arena! On this fun journey, you will solve exciting puzzles, receive coins for unlocking new areas, decorate King Robert’s castle and get extra boosters to continue your saga. Also you can compete with millions of players in events such as King's Cup, Sky Race, Team Battle, Lightning Rush and claim exciting rewards for your achievements. Fun and challenge never ends and you will never have a dull moment in Royal Match.

And BOOM! It is 100% ad free and no wifi needed - internet free.

Jump into the adventure and play now! We have lots of sweet puzzles to enjoy. Each new episode comes with free coins, helpful boosters, surprising awards, challenging tasks and wonderful areas.

- A unique match 3 gameplay and fun levels for both masters and new match 3 players!
- Unlock and blast powerful boosters!
- Collect loads of coins and special treasures in bonus levels!
- Watch out for obstacles on the road such as birds, boxes, potions, cupboards, diamonds, magic hats, coin safes, mysterious mailboxes and piggy!
- Open amazing chests for a chance to win coins, boosters, unlimited life and power-ups!
- Explore the new rooms, royal chambers, splendid gardens, and many more exciting areas in King Robert’s castle!
- Decorate the areas, including the King’s room, kitchen, garden, garage, and many other amazing rooms!
- Challenge your friends on Facebook and reach the top of the leaderboards!

Download now and start swapping for endless fun.

MOD features
Boosters increase when spent.

What's New:
Are you ready for an exciting new update?
• Get ready for amazing 100 NEW LEVELS! Open the GIFT BOX and get the TOY, new levels are waiting for you to enjoy!
• Explore the NEW AREA! Prepare to take off for a captivating adventure at the HANGAR!
New levels are coming in every two weeks! Be sure to update your game to get the latest content!

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dreamgames.royalmatch&hl=en&gl=US

Download Instructions:
https://userupload.net/kkt4e440xje7

Mirror :
https://devuploads.com/k9wj32opaggn
https://filedot.to/10hyh7i6r0nl

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Nov 28th, 2023, 10:39 pm

Nov 30th, 2023, 10:54 am
The releases must have not less than two supported links from This List
Your release will not be categorized until this is done.
Nov 30th, 2023, 10:54 am

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Nov 30th, 2023, 12:07 pm
Jimking wrote:The releases must have not less than two supported links from This List
Your release will not be categorized until this is done.

fixed
Nov 30th, 2023, 12:07 pm

Dec 3rd, 2023, 7:55 pm
Doesn`t work. The money doesn`t go up when spending.
Dec 3rd, 2023, 7:55 pm
Jan 11th, 2024, 12:56 am
wayman28 wrote:Doesn`t work. The money doesn`t go up when spending.

I'm playing it. The mod works fine! Coins and stars increase after spending them.
Check better
Jan 11th, 2024, 12:56 am

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Mar 7th, 2024, 4:23 pm
Can an update be posted?
Mar 7th, 2024, 4:23 pm
Mar 7th, 2024, 10:22 pm
Jimking wrote:

I'm playing it. The mod works fine! Coins and stars increase after spending them.
Check better
Just wondering have you had any problems on your phone I asked because Virus total though I notice it can be wrong sometimes has said 2/61 security vendors and no sandboxes flagged this file as malicious the two things that came up are BitDefenderFalx Android.Riskware.TestKey.rA Symantec Mobile Insight
AdLibrary:Generisk.
Mar 7th, 2024, 10:22 pm
Mar 11th, 2024, 11:41 pm
werewolf81 wrote:
Jimking wrote:

Check better
Just wondering have you had any problems on your phone I asked because Virus total though I notice it can be wrong sometimes has said 2/61 security vendors and no sandboxes flagged this file as malicious the two things that came up are BitDefenderFalx Android.Riskware.TestKey.rA Symantec Mobile Insight
AdLibrary:Generisk.

No, zero problems...
We're talking about modded apps with modified signature. It's more than normal that antivirus scannings show files as malware..
Mar 11th, 2024, 11:41 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage