Releases with more than one application from different categories as well as software unipatchers
Feb 24th, 2008, 9:45 pm
iSS Mobile Essentials v1.03
Requirements: Any PPC. Tested and works on WM6.
Overview: Includes iSS Calc Pro, Explorer Pro, Notepad, Registry Editor, Task Manager, Battery Monitor, Task Switcher, Freecell, Minesweeper.
Seven essential applications for your handheld. Giving you the power and flexibility to manage your files, your applications, and your device. Your Windows Mobile device is no longer just a phone, make it a true mobile computer with iSS Essentials. And when you need a break - we've included two great games to make your device more fun as well.

iSS Calc Pro

iSS Explorer Pro

iSS Freecell

iSS Notepad

iSS Registry Editor

iSS Task Manager

iSS Task Switcher

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://www.implicitsoftware.com/mobile_essentials.html

Download Instructions: Install the demo , replace with the exes in your ppc. Credits SJ_Treo650!
http://rapidshare.com/files/94624844/iSS.Mobile.Essentials.v1.0.3.zip.html
Feb 24th, 2008, 9:45 pm
Feb 25th, 2008, 1:26 am
This isn't fully cracked. Those sneaky ISS people have a date-triggered expiration in the main exe file (Windows/ 'isstasks.exe' which uses 'issRes.dll' in the same folder).

I installed it (and copied the patched exes over). Worked well. Then I set the PDA's date from 2008 to 2009. Some of the patched exes still work but the TASK SWITCHER doesn't work.

The file: 'isstasks.exe' (installed in Windows folder) seems to check the date and if the date is beyond the demo period it puts the registry key and value 'expired = 1', in registry folder HKCU/Current User/Software/iSS/iSStasks2/. Deleting it doesn't get it working so some other flag must also have been 'set' elsewhere. Once the 'expired' flag is set that's it! Don't work properly.

I really like this - it is a possible replacement for a whole bunch of software. Can anyone fix this problem?

Thankyou - Sarah W
Feb 25th, 2008, 1:26 am
Feb 25th, 2008, 2:24 pm
Here are the missing screenshots..
Hope they are according to the rules..
Feb 25th, 2008, 2:24 pm

CARE FOR ALL....Jst think who will care for u if one day everyone stops caring for each other ??
Mar 1st, 2008, 6:59 pm
Edited to fit the guidelines. 84 WRZ$ reward (-21 for not correcting the release), but still a very nice post. Some of the applications are impressive, especially the task manager. Category: Software Packages.
Mar 1st, 2008, 6:59 pm

Support developers.
Dec 5th, 2008, 10:14 pm
I was looking for a simple battery gauge for my PPC and the one included in this suite fits the bill perfectly. Unfortunately, it dissappears after a few days. I noticed there isn't a cracked battery monitor .exe in the package and I think the one that gets installed is expiring after a trial period.

Does anyone have a cracked battery monitor .exe or knows of a way to stop the one that installs expiring??
Dec 5th, 2008, 10:14 pm
Dec 6th, 2008, 9:29 am
Earthworm wrote:I was looking for a simple battery gauge for my PPC and the one included in this suite fits the bill perfectly. Unfortunately, it dissappears after a few days. I noticed there isn't a cracked battery monitor .exe in the package and I think the one that gets installed is expiring after a trial period.

Does anyone have a cracked battery monitor .exe or knows of a way to stop the one that installs expiring??

Better use WkTASK (Freeware) for battery gauge, it's an taskmanager, too!
Dec 6th, 2008, 9:29 am
Dec 6th, 2008, 7:08 pm
@look-a-like

Thanks for taking the time out to suggest that app but to be honest I'm already using Quick Menue which features a good task manager. I'm really just looking for a simple battery bar like the one that installs with SPB Pocket Plus. The one that comes with ISS Essentials is perfect as it is skinnable and can also be positioned in various places on screen. The other battery bar apps I've tried are not skinnable and look ugly. If only there was a way to stop the battery bar in ISS Essentials expiring.
Dec 6th, 2008, 7:08 pm
Dec 10th, 2008, 7:00 am
The most customizable bar that I've ever used is Indibar. Unfortunately the latest version is not cracked and the earlier versions contain some bugs.
Dec 10th, 2008, 7:00 am

Dec 14th, 2008, 9:43 pm
Thanks for the suggestion tapdov. I DL'd and installed the lastest cracked version of indibar but I'm just getting mush displayed in the top bar instead of the running app icons. Anyway, Indibar is still far more sophisticated than what I am looking for which is a simple, preferably skinable, battery bar.

My hunt continues...
Dec 14th, 2008, 9:43 pm