Sep 11th, 2008, 5:09 am
I managed to run igo 8 fine, everything is working perfectly on the 7" generic double din chinese gps all in one unit. However I cannot save whatever I've entered in the previous session(the unit came with mygo2006). After restart the car, everything is reset to default. Please help me figure this out. I'm in desperate to get this fix.

Also in my PNA igo 8, there is a save folder

here is what it contains:
system.ini
SETTINGS_V2.sav
PERMANENT_V1.sav
SETTINGS_LOWLEVEL_V1.sav

... any help would be great

P.S: How do i change my:

timformat to 12hr
date format: mm/dd/yy
os volume to max
default timezone..: central time usa

in the setting.ini or sys.txt.. ???

Thank you
Sep 11th, 2008, 5:09 am
Apr 4th, 2011, 3:50 am
I have had the same issue. I researched and found that the version of IGO8 is only a temp version and another software need to replace it. The license is a non legit. when I got my 5" Cyber w/ Igo 8 it only had european countries not the us. I could not figure out how to get the maps. I loaded Navit but the software is horible and is not really compatible.
Apr 4th, 2011, 3:50 am
Oct 11th, 2011, 7:47 pm
Did you get this resolved?
Oct 11th, 2011, 7:47 pm
Oct 21st, 2011, 6:29 pm
I have the Erising ES708G. Despite all attempts, I have not been able to reset the unit to where it displays the options for your NAV program. Only thing that shows up is a status bar that doesn't move. Anyone have some luck with any of their problems? I have researched the autostart options for a cleanboot, but there has been no change.

I have completely torn my unit apart, grounded it out to remove any residual charge and left it that way for a week. No change. check out SGTJASONSHROUT on youtube. I have posted videos that clearly show this problem.

Thanks!
Oct 21st, 2011, 6:29 pm