Keep yourself informed!
Apr 17th, 2021, 11:36 pm
Annony Mouse wrote:. I will never understand what these idiots get out of DDoS attacks, they must trying to compensate for having small parts.

Most DDoS attacks on sites are because of some objection to the content of the site. In fact most major DDoS attacks would technically be in the right side of the law.
Apr 17th, 2021, 11:36 pm
Apr 18th, 2021, 2:41 am
Perfect timing for my renewal - going to move to lifetime as soon as I get my special link. Thank you for all you do.
Apr 18th, 2021, 2:41 am
Apr 18th, 2021, 8:36 am
Mobilism.org has been the single most reliable place to get ebooks, apps, phone games, and audio-books since the very beginning. I have been a "lurker" of your website since I found it when I was living in China in 2008??? maybe earlier.

you have NOTHING to apologize for............. hackers happen and the more the narcissistic pricks that feel the world revolves around them grow up and learn about computers the more internet attacks are going to happen to everyone if not for any other reason than dumb asses sometimes like to break things that belong to others because they can.

you guys need to start a GoFundMe and maybe a patrion (or at least a "donate" button) if you think you can get away with it without getting "too much" attention from vicious publishers and copyright psychos.

TRUST ME I have LOOKED for YEARS to find similar sites to this one (because you guys don't always have the book or file I'm searching for) but I have not found any that were not filled with viruses, hypocritical mods that would share file links but then ban people that did that same or ban people they don't like because they can, unreliable or broken links everywhere you look.............. or at best completely random and unorganized..........

you guys are GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
THANK YOU for doing an amazing job and PLEASE keep it up!!!
Apr 18th, 2021, 8:36 am
Apr 18th, 2021, 1:00 pm
I'm only on this site twice a week so i haven't experienced any downtime at all. But i'm happy to hear that everything is well now.
I wouldn't know any other site that provides me with sooooo many fantastic and virusfree books.
Thanks so much!
Apr 18th, 2021, 1:00 pm
Apr 18th, 2021, 3:07 pm
Mates. It is not a matter that you are down or not. We, at least me, are not in hurry to carry food to the Mars mission. So, it is okay for me.
Apr 18th, 2021, 3:07 pm
Apr 18th, 2021, 5:11 pm
Disk4mat wrote:@Readeraholic you're already a lifetime member so I can't do much there, but to those with existing yearly Premium subscriptions feel free to PM me and I'll add a month to your account (just quote this post).

No thanks
I am more than happy with the great service you provide at a great price.
Apr 18th, 2021, 5:11 pm
Apr 18th, 2021, 7:59 pm
My thoughts exactly!! The best site around...

shadow1like wrote:Mobilism.org has been the single most reliable place to get ebooks, apps, phone games, and audio-books since the very beginning. I have been a "lurker" of your website since I found it when I was living in China in 2008??? maybe earlier.

you have NOTHING to apologize for............. hackers happen and the more the narcissistic pricks that feel the world revolves around them grow up and learn about computers the more internet attacks are going to happen to everyone if not for any other reason than dumb asses sometimes like to break things that belong to others because they can.

you guys need to start a GoFundMe and maybe a patrion (or at least a "donate" button) if you think you can get away with it without getting "too much" attention from vicious publishers and copyright psychos.

TRUST ME I have LOOKED for YEARS to find similar sites to this one (because you guys don't always have the book or file I'm searching for) but I have not found any that were not filled with viruses, hypocritical mods that would share file links but then ban people that did that same or ban people they don't like because they can, unreliable or broken links everywhere you look.............. or at best completely random and unorganized..........

you guys are GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
THANK YOU for doing an amazing job and PLEASE keep it up!!!
Apr 18th, 2021, 7:59 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT AND CAN AFFORD IT, BUY IT.
Apr 18th, 2021, 8:58 pm
amilo2 wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:@Readeraholic you're already a lifetime member so I can't do much there, but to those with existing yearly Premium subscriptions feel free to PM me and I'll add a month to your account (just quote this post).

No thanks
I am more than happy with the great service you provide at a great price.

I think the important thing is that the offer is now there for those who have supported the site and might wish something , instead of just new members,

I suspect there won't be a lot who will take the offer. I didn't, but I also won't fault those who wish to.
Apr 18th, 2021, 8:58 pm
Apr 18th, 2021, 10:07 pm
Hi,

Just to confirm am I a lifetime member with VIP access? if not I really would like to sign up but only of I am not a life time member.

thank you,

KD
Apr 18th, 2021, 10:07 pm
Apr 18th, 2021, 11:10 pm
Kim Deoadt wrote:Hi,

Just to confirm am I a lifetime member with VIP access? if not I really would like to sign up but only of I am not a life time member.

thank you,

KD

Yup, you're already Platinum (lifetime Premium Downloader access & VIP).
Apr 18th, 2021, 11:10 pm
Apr 19th, 2021, 9:47 am
I had premium but expired a month or so ago. I'm not renewing since I have never really download Android games anymore since I got an iPad, iPhone and 5700 xt last year. My gaming is now limited to Apple Arcade (family sharing from a friend) and PC gaming.
Apr 19th, 2021, 9:47 am
Apr 19th, 2021, 11:41 am
Thank you and I appreciate all that you do! I am also a VIP member and would recommend nothing less.
Apr 19th, 2021, 11:41 am
Apr 19th, 2021, 1:14 pm
My browsers are still seeing Cloudflare checks. I realize you need to protect yourselves against DDOS attacks, so thank you for providing a notice on the site. But I could not access mobilism for days last week. I would not have seen this notice.

Be careful about this. I almost cancelled my membership.
Apr 19th, 2021, 1:14 pm
Apr 19th, 2021, 5:15 pm
I have been getting the Cloudflare checks for a week which I do not mind at all - shows that the system is working. But today I can only get to this forum, as soon as I click on Releases (I use the old Classic interface) I get “Error code: 1020” which apparently is Cloudflare blocking a suspect IP.

Clearing all caches & cookies, and changing browsers and devices hasn’t fixed it. But I am sure eventually it will work out . . .
Apr 19th, 2021, 5:15 pm
Apr 19th, 2021, 7:27 pm
I think this site and those that keep it running are great!
The very few times I've had a problem with my membership they replied immediately and took care of it.

If anyone is complaining about the site possibly being down for a bit (or days), considering other websites I've belonged to for years
and knowing what happened to them, you should be happy to have a place online at all.

I just renewed my membership and it's not due until July.
I signed up for the lifetime since I can't find a reason not to, considering I renew every year.

Keep up the great work and thank you for all the hard work you do keeping this site running!

If my older laptop didn't crash on me I'd have content I would have been able to share with others
but with my work schedule I just don't have the time like I did in the past.
Apr 19th, 2021, 7:27 pm

I'm just a girl that prefers books over a TV anyday..