Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Sep 19th, 2020, 5:27 pm
To add. Not only do you have to find the tiny little "fast" link, but you must also click the "speed", and then "link" buttons to get to the actually D/L page. Very difficult to track down. Thx OP for the tip!

merry60 wrote:The names and location of the buttons has changed again. Please check the Instructions topic.
Sep 19th, 2020, 5:27 pm
Sep 20th, 2020, 12:48 am
For Centfile, mobile users need to load in Desktop Mode to see the buttons to activate the download.

merry60 wrote:The names and location of the buttons have changed again (October 3, 2020). Please check the Instructions topic.
Sep 20th, 2020, 12:48 am
Oct 14th, 2020, 7:04 am
When I try to download from centfile or restfile, restfile errors out and will not load, and centfile does the same, with premium it gives the error There is a problem with this filehost. I have seen new books uploaded since I have started to receive the error, but I cannot connect. I have tried with and without VPN as well as differnt servers in different locations/countries on VPN to see if one country does not work, but it will not connect. Is there a known issue at this time?
Oct 14th, 2020, 7:04 am
Oct 14th, 2020, 8:34 am
Milford8000 wrote:When I try to download from centfile or restfile, restfile errors out and will not load, and centfile does the same, with premium it gives the error There is a problem with this filehost. I have seen new books uploaded since I have started to receive the error, but I cannot connect. I have tried with and without VPN as well as differnt servers in different locations/countries on VPN to see if one country does not work, but it will not connect. Is there a known issue at this time?

Those two sites (same owner) have been down since yesterday Tuesday 13 at around 6pm BST, and no new books have been uploaded since. We can only hope that this situation is temporary.

Edit: they're back. (Wed 14, 20:30pm BST)
Oct 14th, 2020, 8:34 am