Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Feb 14th, 2021, 7:00 pm
Sounds like the above sights have the same issue.at least for me and this is not using the premium downloaded. I don't mind pushing few more buttons to get my file. I thought I read that an ad blocker might help. Which one do you nice folks go with. That is not massive in size.

Don't know about daily uploads and dropapk. Nothing would surprise me at all.
Thank you very much.
Feb 14th, 2021, 7:00 pm
Feb 14th, 2021, 10:43 pm
Userupload keeps failing stating I am using ad adblocker (which is true, but it is turned off for their site.) I checked noscript and enabled everything temporarily and still got the "You seems to be using an adblocker" message. It was working fine a few hours ago, which is odd that something would change suddenly on a Sunday. Anyone else getting the same problem, and would anyone have an suggestions for a workaround? Thanks.
Feb 14th, 2021, 10:43 pm
Feb 16th, 2021, 5:55 pm
Ooooops

Meant to type uploadgig. No luck there on free base.so on a whim I tried the premium. Got two downloads then nothing. Trying to get tech support. Thought this would be easier.
Feb 16th, 2021, 5:55 pm
Feb 17th, 2021, 5:57 pm
Quick update

Logged into uploadgig. On links I opened up in new tab and the download too right off.

Drop galaxy is still frustrating me. Changed password. Did not seem to make any difference.
Feb 17th, 2021, 5:57 pm
Feb 18th, 2021, 4:18 pm
Same problem for me on userupload. adblocker is turned off but I'm still blocked.:(
Feb 18th, 2021, 4:18 pm
Feb 22nd, 2021, 4:27 pm
Get the blocking graphic on multiple browsers, with page turned off, with userupload site whitelisted, with blocker add-on turned completely off. With it turned off, antivirus lights up, blocking pop-up pages with malware. And a notice that something attempted to get past the firewall. Same with dropapk.
Feb 22nd, 2021, 4:27 pm
Feb 23rd, 2021, 9:33 am
andorwho wrote:With it turned off, antivirus lights up, blocking pop-up pages with malware.

Dunno what kind of antivirus you're using, but UserUpload links are safe. Avast would surely block the connection to the site if it was injecting some malware.
I've also checked a random link and VirusTotal reports 0 (zero) threats.

On the other hand, there're too many ads now and the DL page loads slower than before.
Feb 23rd, 2021, 9:33 am

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Feb 25th, 2021, 10:28 am
"Dunno what kind of antivirus you're using, but UserUpload links are safe" Not the links. Not the links, the usercloud pages attempt pop-up page loads which are flagged and blocked (blacklisted) by AVG as having malware. Generally the links to things like the ebooks themselves, once reached, are safe.
Feb 25th, 2021, 10:28 am
Jul 30th, 2023, 10:10 am
How do you download from drop download?
Jul 30th, 2023, 10:10 am